This pagoda was planned by the 3rd Lord Nobuyoshi, with construction beginning in 1656 and being completed in 1667. It is considered to be the most beautiful pagoda in Tokoku. It was built during the Edo Period using a construction method with no nails. The pagoda is designated as a national important cultural heritage site. Repairs made after damage from Typhoon No.19 that hit in 1991 were completed in 1994.
|Address||63 Doya-machi, Hirosaki-shi,Aomori 036-8196|
|Open||9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m|
|Closed||Open 365 days a year|